LANDOWNERS AND HOMEOWNERS
Wolford & Chen provides the following typical services for the client:
- Marking Property Lines: Knowing your property lines is a critical piece of information that any homeowner or landowner should know especially before installing a new fence, taking down a tree or even paving your driveway to name a few. Can you imagine the repercussions of accidentally erecting a new fence or taking down a tree on your neighbor's property? A simple survey to determine your property lines could save you thousands of dollars in legal fees and keep you on tract on being a good neighbor.
- House Location Survey & Plat: Many times, this type of survey may be required for the acquisition of a loan on a new home purchase or refinance. The surveyor will determine whether the house is within the property borders, whether there are any encroachments on the property and the extent to which any easements on the property may affect legal title.
- Constructing a barn, garage or addition to your home? If so, we can help you with preparing plans showing proposed improvements for obtaining construction permits; Stake out improvements for construction; Location of constructed improvements for your occupancy permit.
- Creating or vacating easements
- Subdivision, Boundary Line Adjustments, Special Exceptions, Variance, Rezoning
- FEMA Flood Zone Elevation Certificates
- Feasibility Study & On-Site Consulting
Wolford & Chen provides land surveying, Civil engineering and land planning services for the following categories:
- Residential Subdivision
- Commercial Subdivision and Site Plans
- Industrial Subdivision and Site Plans
- Retail Site Plans
- Special Exceptions
Typically we provide services that include the following Project Phases:
- Concept and Preliminary Plans
- Environmental Impacts
- Coordinate with consultants and local jurisdictions
- Cost Estimate
- Time Estimate
- Boundary Survey
- Topographic Survey
- Wells & Drainfields
- Public Water & Sanitary Sewer
- Site Plans & Plats
- Storm Water Management & Water Quality
- Erosion & Sediment Controls
- Floodplain Study
- Stake out of Roads, Buildings and Utilities
- As-built (Record) plans.
Wolford & Chen, P.C. is ready to assist throughout the design and planning process by providing multiple design options regarding land use, master planning, and overall concept design - always keeping our client's original vision at the forefront.